The Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics and Epidemiology (IMISE) is part of the Medical Faculty and the University Clinic of Leipzig. Founded in 1994, it is home to a variety of research and development activities in the fields of Medical Informatics, Clinical Studies & Trials, Biometric Modelling and Bioinformatics.
- This section contains the official telephone and fax numbers as well as the postal addresses of the Institute's different departments. The contact person for each research group or project can be taken from the respective overview.
- In this section information is given concerning the journey to the Institute by car, by train or by airplane. In addition, information about the city's accommodation possibilities is given.
- Members of Staff
- In this section are listed the e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of all the Institute's members of staff including Auxiliary Student Workers (SHK), Postgraduates and Undergraduates. For more detailed information, please consult the member of staff's personal homepage.
- This section gives an overview of the Institute's research- projects and working groups. The field of activity is described and the contact person is given.
- In this section the Institute's history is related.